Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vile

I will start off on a positive note--still 149 lbs this morning.

While that should not be good news it is given what a vile creature I was yesterday. Did good in the morning. Protein shake and 60 minutes of cardio. Then out for lunch where fat ass ate mediterranean food like it was my last meal before I die. Pita, chicken, beef, hummus, and baba ghanoush, and it was all slathered in olive oil. Dinner was ok- frozen diet meal. Doesn't sound too terrible. And then the drinking started......millions of calories from alcohol alone. Followed by a lot of b/p.

Why? I'm sure I will gain 5 when I weigh myself tomorrow morning. I'm just dehydrated today. Tried to go to the gym earlier, but they weren't open yet. I am going to run on my treadmill for at least 2 hours today. One hour like usual, and then an extra hour for punishment.

See ya soon. I have to clean. The house is filthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment