Sunday, February 20, 2011

Crap

Binge may not be the best word and I have not purged which I know is good (but god I want to). Regular feeding habits = FAT FAT FAT.

Ugh. My weight is going to be up a jillion (yes, a jillion is a real number) pounds tomorrow.

Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm. I have a plan. I have had a plan which is why I subconsciously allowed my self to do this.

The plan- fast then fast then fast. Plus, cardio (please don't let me die, or worse pass out). Ha! Just kidding. My fat stores are more than worthy for fasting. Medically, I could probably fast 3-4 weeks without issue so long as I stay hydrated and took a multivitamin.

The mission:
                    Fast for at least 3 days
                    30-60 minutes at the gym daily
                    Drink 2L of water a day or more (sadly I had to put this down)
                    Do not b/p
                    No laxies (well-after today....oops)


No comments:

Post a Comment