Friday, February 11, 2011

Nothing nice to say

148.8 lbs. Yay-still a fucking fat ass.

On call today and Sunday. I hate my job.

Small b/p last night. Whoops.

I need to call my psychiatrist and set up an appointment before I run out of meds. I don't feel like doing anything today. I feel so bitter. It is the weekend, and I want to be off from work. Instead I get to work all weekend and be sleep deprived. Just as well because all I feel like doing is drinking margaritas which have tons of calories.

Just ate a sandwich. Tried to purge which was rather disastrous...not enough liquids consumed. Had some salad after that....please let me keep it down. I don't want to touch up my make up a second time.

What can I say? I hate my life. 

1 comment:

  1. You've lost quite a bit since I last read your blog!
    Don't be so hard on yourself, at least you aren't gaining like me!
    I used to hate the hospital schedules... working 3 days on, 3 days off, 2 on, 2 off, 12 hour shifts.
    I love working my Mon-Fri 7:30-4:30 job now. Working weekends sucks.
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete