Monday, February 7, 2011

It was behind the couch the whole time

My bad mood that is. I have been in a somewhat better mood until today. New rotation--blah! Weight is up (151!)--because I am a fat slob who can't say no to food.

On call today which means no cardio or yoga.  Lucky me gets to be on call again this weekend too. Fuck you very much.

I want to write more, but I feel so down in the dumps. I am so disappointed to be back in the 150s. Plus, I typically retain fluid when I am on call so weight will be even higher tomorrow. I know I shouldn't, but all I want to do right now is purge the frozen meal I had for dinner. I am strong--I can resist. I know it will intensify the killer headache I have had all day too.

On the bright side, post call tomorrow which means done from work at noon.


No comments:

Post a Comment