Thursday, February 3, 2011

Still 151. Hello Muffin Top

I have mixed feelings about 151 lbs today. On the one hand, I have not gained which is good because for a while thats all I have been doing. On the other hand, nothing starts off the day better than seeing weight loss. I need to be patient. I know I will not lose weight everyday, and cannot use that as an excuse to binge.


So far I have had slim fast (180) and "rice" with tempeh (155). Planning for light cardio this evening after work, and then will walk the dogs (I hope). Not sure about dinner yet. In my mind I think it would be fabulous to skip dinner all together, but know that will never happen.

My clothes are sadly rather ill fitting today, and I have a muffin top. Fabulous. Thank god for the white coat's ability to hide/disguise such ugliness. I hate that I got back up to 155. I know deep down that I have weighed more in the past. In undergrad my weight got up to 187 actually. I lost all that fat and got down in the 120s, and generally do not acknowledge that I ever weighed that much. After losing weight I slowly crept back up to 155 and lost it. Now I choose to look at 155 as my high weight because I am back, and I think I would self destruct and implode if I ever weighed more than 155 again. I was down in the 130s over the summer, but back to being a fat slob again. Cheers 151...I hope to never see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment