Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hang my head in shame then slightly lifting it

Confession--a couple of days ago my weight was back up to 155 :( Like so many I was so ashamed and disappointed. I made a brand new list of goals (see earlier post), and decided I needed to give b/p a rest, and really get back to restricting.

I am happy to report a weight of 151 lbs today which is absolutely disgusting, but less disgusting then 155 lbs.

Yesterday I finished the day around 700 calories. Not too shabby. So far I have had a piece of toast (130) and for lunch am having this super awesome "cauliflower rice" recipe that I saw on another blog. It's a massive serving with 150 calories. For dinner planning to have frozen meal which is 270. Which would put me at 550 for the day. I trying to not work out as much (I use to do an hour of cardio a day) because I can't sleep at night because I am too hungry. I really need decent rest because of my job. I'm going to aim for lower impact which I know burns less calories, but will help me avoid b/p.

I have been drinking a lot of peppermint tea, and sometimes put kava kava in it. It is so relaxing. I love it! Unfortunately, my house has gone back to being a dirty disaster. Hoping to clean some this evening. Last night I went to bed at 7 30 so I didnt have to look at it. Pretty pathetic I know.

Looking forward to weighing 145 (again). I think I might change my reward to a massage, but we'll see. I have to lose the weight first! I am contemplating taking "before" pictures, but I think they might put me in a deep depression.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... cauliflower rice. Good stuff.

    I've been drinking lots of peppermint tea, too. I crave warm things when it's so cold out, so lots of coffee and tea for me.

    I'm glad you're not b/p'ing. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cauliflower recipe! It rocks. I also bought stuff to make the ice cream, but haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete