Thursday, February 24, 2011

fasting today

ugh. i hate myself. major binge last night. too ashamed to share my weight. i feel sick.

fuck fuck fuck

stupid cardio. i was just so hungry. i'm shocked there is any food in the kitchen.i hate myself. i need to move past this or i am highly likely to do it again today. it's all good. lots of liquids today.

i feel bloated and disgusting. i wish i could pop myself with a pin and let all the extra fluid drain off. my stomach aches from all the processed garbage that i crammed into it last night.

i don't want this to be my fault. perhaps it's related to my psych appointment today. i absolutely hate going.  i think i will wear gym clothes to my appointment then go walking. try to un-do some of last night's damage.

i was really hoping to be 145 by tomorrow. i am such a stupid fool.


1 comment:

  1. Its like we are the same person, whenever I work out really hard in cardio I binge after. Not sure how working out tells me its okay to eat since it should say the exact opposite to me haha. rtc, Im a dual major in biology and psychology hopefully graduating this may. I originally wanted to go to med school but im burnt out and broke as it is so Im going to take a year off to apply to graduate programs im hoping to get into a clinical psychology program or a dual program with clinical and neuropsychology. typical right? haha its really competitive but whatever.

    ReplyDelete