Friday, February 4, 2011

That's Just Fabulous...No Really!

152 this am. WTF?

Restricted all day except 3 cups of tea. Just hopped on the scale really quick 151.6

I'm trying to stay calm. Relax. Deep breath. I don't feel very calm. I feel really annoyed. I have been exceptionally good. Low calorie no b/p, and this is what my scale spits back at me today. I have decided to switch my upstairs scale (which is older) with my downstairs scale (newer) as I feel betrayed by my older scale. I should have gone downstairs and checked my weight, but I didn't and I just drank a lot of water and I'm not interested in seeing my weight up even more. I know water is good for me and has no calories so I refuse to feel discouraged about drinking it.

I hated weighing in the 140s, but I feel like I could crawl out of my skin being back in the 150s.

Planning to go to the gym tonight with my friend. I'm dreading it. I haven't eaten all day, and I am going to have to take it super easy or I will probably pass out. My friend has been driving me crazy, and I know she will annoy me more if I skip out on our "date." She will probably want to go to the Olive Garden afterwards. She has been nagging me all week. I wish she would except that it's going to be a cold day in hell before I go there. I'm sure I would gain 3 lbs by just walking through the door.

I got one of the nurses at work to give me a vitamin B12 shot today. Everyone talks about how great they are for energy. I hope that's true despite the lack of medical evidence to support it. It's raining here which means no walking the dogs. I decided yesterday that I would start running with them instead to burn more calories. Maybe it's good it's raining--I would feel bad if I fainted and the dogs ran off and were hit by a car.

Today I actually enjoyed working for a change. I got behind and didn't finish until 12 30 which sucked. I love chatting with people sometimes. It makes the time much more enjoyable. Some of my peeps are so crazy maybe that's why I like seeing them--I can relate better!

Thankful for the weekend. I am on call next weekend. Fucking hooray. I hate weekend call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment