Friday, December 24, 2010

So it's Christmas

Yeah yeah it's Xmas. Doesn't really feel like it for me. Tomorrow I start a 48 hour work shift. Hubby is out of town. Restricting so far....but lets not kid ourselves as it never lasts.

Which brings me to New Years, and New Years resolutions. This year I have decided to be the Resolution Nazi. Sure, I know what you are thinking- "you don't even have the self control to not binge and purge." To which I counter, I am disciplined enough to be  a doctor.

Side note- for those of you tuning in I know there is some shock value that I am a doctor. Please try to remember this is a disease that knows no boundaries, and I had ED long before I was a doctor. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

So-I think I am up for the challenge. My resolutions are:

1. Lose 40 lbs. I don't care if I restrict or purge but so help me I will lose 40 lbs this year. My plan is to eat 800-900 calories every day in a planned out fashion to try to avoid "pitfalls" as I know you know what I mean.

2. Lift weights to improve the appearance of my shoulders. I refuse to hypertrophy any other muscles as this will cause weight gain. However, well developed shoulders will make all women look more elegant.

3. Stop cooking. I love to cook. I know this is a problem.

4. Pilates three times a week

5. Yoga twice a week

6. Run 3 miles in 27 minutes (it presently takes 32 minutes)

7. Learn to speak Spanish fluently. I have Rosetta Stone (computer Spanish lessons), and my goal is to do 1-2 lessons per week. !Muy bien!

8. Improve home organizations skills

9. Last but not least-and this is rather TMI....have sex at least 6 times a week. It's truly pathetic that the amount of sex dwindles with marriage. I refuse to except this, and I am fighting back!

So ladies and gentleman...start your engines as we are approaching a new year. A year where we don't have to hate ourselves and wish we were better. It's time to start over, and turn over a new leaf.

Tell our selves that this year it really will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment