Friday, December 17, 2010

Contemplations of a fat, stupid fuck

Welcome back to a "new" low. Binging??...yes,  just binging-no purging.  I refuse to purge when in public, and can't seem to get any privacy the past 2 days. I resolve to be "fat on the bed," please note this is a "Super Size Me" quote as this is one of my favorite documentaries for many reasons. I think I have seen all the food documentaries...not too surprising I know.

Not completely resigned to the philosophy mentioned above. This whole week has been shit. Aside from "soup and cake," I have eaten toast every morning. I thought I would try to expand my eating horizens and ascend my food "issues." Eating carbs didn't help any..I don't recommend it, and slapped my face several times today. Yo bitch! Wake up call!!

Yeah fucking right. Hello fat cow, hello over eater, hello frumpy dumpy yucky dumb ass.

What can be done I ask my glutinous self....what? Resolve- I tell myself. 'Tis the season of New Years' resolutions...I can do it and will do it. It's just damage control for the next 2 weeks.

FYI-Psychiatry appointment next week....how I hate them/she. Yes label me then re-label me and drug me then re-drug me. No human is perfect...I bet my psychiatrist is divorced and her mother hates her. I know I can't prove it, but I'm a physician and I am much more fucked up than most.

Perhaps I should be saying, "would you like fries with that?"

Mother fucking cunts..I hate health care and I hate food, but I hate my dumb, stupid, fat, worthless self the most.

All the same Happy Holidays Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment