Monday, December 27, 2010

Lets talk about meds baby

Meds changed today.

Not sure what to make of it. Kind of feel like the doctor was feeling guilty for running an hour behind, and it was easier to play catch up by accepting my idea.

I keep thinking to myself, "she who treats herself has a fool for a doctor."

I am never pushy or forceful, but as I am a doctor, I normally express my thoughts. That being said, we never do what I say until today.

Too lazy to think for herself, or was I dead on?

I know, I know. Be happy. After all you got the changes you wanted.

Or did I? Is my psychiatrist accepting that I am Bipolar and possibly OCD with performance anxiety? Maybe, or maybe she is more concentrated on traveling to Pennsylvania then my stupid issues.

Either way. Mood stabilizer increased, so, yay for sure! SSRI added...kind of nervous. These can send some people with bipolar off the deep end. That being said-some do even better.

Refusing to start new med until tomorrow. Hoping for a better 2011 because they help though.

Going on vacation Wednesday so last post should be tomorrow.

Side note: I love you followers! I felt like I was doing this for me, and no one would read. You are like a surprise Christmas gift. I love you three more than you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment