Thursday, March 24, 2011

Not sure exactly what I was thinking. If I was thinking at all.

So fuck me I just binged. Did wonderful until after dinner. I didn't do my liquid diet, but was doing fine. Now I am netting like 1100 calories. Fucking fabulous. Trying to chill out. It could have been so much worse.

I hate myself right now. My weight is going to be up tomorrow. So no weigh ins until Monday. It's starve starve this weekend. That's right-I am finally going to restrict on a weekend.

Ok, I must confess. I just purged for like 20 minutes. I feel so much better although I know my weight will still be up tomorrow, but I know it's better in the long run.

On call tomorrow and Sunday. Please stab me. I hate being on call.

Hubby is out of town this weekend so Saturday I will be left to my own devices. I have been scheming about what I will do while he is gone. The whole restricting thing pretty much only leaves smoking. Hmm..not so wonderful but not so terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment