Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Master Cleanse-Day 1

It's 6 pm and I am feeling pretty beat. No real surprise. I still have more lemonade to drink, but instead I am laying in bed. Awful for my metabolism I know. I don't have too much to say. I'm not hungry, but I feel very tired. I did good at work. There was Subway sandwiches, but I lied and said that I had eaten a protein meal bar instead. It wasn't too much fun while everyone else pigged out on subs, chips, and cookies, but there was a part of me that felt great as I was truly in control for a change. 

I am using my friend as motivation to lose weight. She lost weight over the summer/fall with NutriSystem, and acts like she is the shit now. I am really competitive so this is good. I know it will drive her nuts when I am thinner than her, but she has been really annoying so it's like passive aggressive payback on my part.

I'm suppose to drink laxative tea tonight, but I'm not sure if I will be getting out of bed (except to go to the hospital if I get called in).

Will update you all tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on the Master Cleanse...I heard it's really good!

    ReplyDelete