Thursday, March 10, 2011

Master Cleanse Day 2

Yay- weight down to 148. I am embarrassed to say that when I started yesterday I was 152. Super embarrassed actually. Dragged my ass to the gym today and burned 500+ calories which is awesome.  Today I finally understand the "control" over hunger. I have experienced it before, but not for a very long time. Today I was post-call and so tired I could die--not to mention starving hungry, but I didn't eat. Had some "lemonade", diet soda (I'm not detoxing), and water. Fabulous.

Didn't have any laxative tea yesterday. Got a little gift from the Alli I was taking before the cleanse. Yep, steatorrhea. Nice.........not! I should not even say steatorrhea. More like anal leakage. YUCK!!!  I have been taking Alli for like a month and a half without side effects, but I think this is related to the Master Cleanse and decrease in fiber. All the same D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!

Ok- so drank the laxie tea today and praying for no more gifts from Alli.

I feel bad because I have healthy food in the fridge (veggies) that are going to expire before I am done with the lemonade diet.  I think I will throw them away tomorrow. All I would do is crap them out anyways. But still- fresh veggies aren't cheap, and I feel guilty. All the same, out of sight out of mind I guess.

I worked out on a new cardio machine at the gym today. It really kicked my ass.

Do you ever wonder if you could be any celebrity who you would be (based on looks only)? I can never decide.

All the same---think thin, don't binge, and don't graze. 

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work!! I'm not quite game to try the Master Cleanse, mostly because my office is a LONG way from the bathroom.

    Think thin and be thin!
    xox

    ReplyDelete