Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hiatus

Things aren't going well so naturally neither is my diet.

Weight is up. I hate myself.

Took a 1 week leave of absence from work. Trying to sober up from all the evening drinking I had been doing. Had my shit together this morning until a little after lunch when I had second lunch. I regretted this so I purged. The ravenous feeling returned and I have been snacking all afternoon, but feel justified because I know I won't be ingesting all the alcohol calories. I fell  last night and have no memory of it. Hubby nicely said this morning it was time to take a "break" from drinking every evening. I agree. I hate myself.

So today, Slim Fast shake, frozen diet meal, another frozen diet meal, soup, purge, bread, peanut butter, chocolate...

I want to exercise today, but I'm not. I feel sore and achy from hiking over the weekend...and falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment