Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dammit

Did fabulous all day yesterday until had a spat with a coworker. As yoga was canceled yesterday I proceeded to drown my sorrows with red wine. This while it sounds awful is not too terrible because I did manage to get my fat ass on the elliptical for 45 minutes before finding out yoga had been canceled. So I basically used up the calories I had burned on booze.

But dammit if wine doesn't remind me how perpetually hungry I am. So, yes, I confess to a baby binge/ purge. Nothing too terrible, but still rather disappointing to confess. 2 mini Twix bars and some brie and goat cheese. I must note that this was quite a disgusting purge to experience.

Back on track today. 2 rice cakes for breakfast. One with a small amount of peanut butter, and the other with sugar free marmalade. Brussel sprouts, broccoli, and mash potatoes for lunch which I am disappointed to say the potatoes. It was a small amount and I really needed the energy.  Then frozen meal, spinach for dinner and low cal pudding for dessert.

So dammit wine. Dammit cheese. Dammit candy. And dammit potatoes.

However, to end on  a positive note- weight was down 1.5 lbs today. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment