Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Eight Hundred

Just checking in.

Weight is up. Thanks period.

My resolutions have been shit so far. Yesterday was mentally January 1st for me, and it's going well.

Purged lunch, and feeling pretty good about it. So, protein shake (170) for breakfast and soup (200) for lunch. I guess one could subtract some of the soup calories, but I'm not. So 370 so far.

My new thing is 800 calories a day and one hour of exercise minimum a day. Until I plateau then I will reevaluate. When I say 800 calories I feel like I could do less, but I am trying to avoid the ever dreadful binges that I know will happen with a 500 calorie diet.

Was on call on Friday and Sunday. It really sabotaged my eating. I can do better. We can all do better. I will not be fat by the summertime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment