Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blah!

Just a quick post to bitch about how unproductive I have been this weekend. I have finally been able to catch up on sleep as I had the worst insomnia this past week, but have had zero motivation to do anything. As a result the house is a mess, dirty clothes every where, and so on.

I hate it when everything is a mess. It makes my mind feel chaotic, and is extremely triggering for me to binge. I feel like I might as well be the slob that my house represents.

Grr..back to work tomorrow.  At least I am done working with the super-ultra-obnoxious bitch I have  had to endure for the past few weeks.

OK-pulling myself together. Plan to do one hour cardio tomorrow and one hour of yoga. Also, finally found the "perfect portion" chicken breasts at the grocery store AND found 100 calorie belgian chocolate bars at Trader Joe. Yes, I am a frumpy fatso, but I am in control of my mouth...despite that I have no control over the mess that is my home.

1 comment: